Awareness Protection Against Mortgage Relief Schemes

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Devin's attorney sends me a "Cease & Desist" order to hush hush


Today, two interesting things happened, one a featured story published on GetOutofDebt.org written by a well known journalist Mr. Steve Rhode about CORE Advisory Group. You can read it here

Second interesting thing is, I received an email today from Devin Benter's attorney attached is a letter, Cease & Desist order for me to halt what I am doing and that they are preparing to file a lawsuit against me. In my opinion, instead of Devin Benter wasting more money on attorney fees to come after me, he should be returning the money to the poor folks who LOST their home and some are left stranded out on the street. Instead of acknowledging & taking responsibility for his actions, he continues to operate illegally by charging consumers LARGE upfront fees for mortgage relief related services, which by the way is a violation to the Federal Trade Commission's M.A.R.S rules here.

Doing good things is littered with many challenges. Standing up for people can expose you to legal action. Laws are in place to keep society together and functioning. Laws strive to maintain peace and safety among people and provide ways to resolve issues that do arise among individuals. Laws exist to protect people from each other and from themselves as well as to protect the government from harm, to promote certain values and to provide goods and services.

So when someone is trying to point out a person/business that is breaking the law, don't expect the law to stop that person from presenting FACTs when fact of the matter is laws has been broken. It's like a drug dealer, calling the police to complain, his neighbor is interrupting his drug deal, not going to happen.

In an article written by Mr. Steve Rhode's from "GetOutofDebt.org" that came out today about CORE Advisory Group, made mentioning he had made multiple attempts to reach the owner of CORE Advisory Group to get some clarity before publication but fell short in getting any responses back. Once again, in my opinion, if you have nothing to hide than why not respond back to present your side of the story. I am not hiding.



Now let's go ahead and review this "Cease & Desist" letter and let's see what grounds they have against me.

The first thing that caught my eyes was under "My Clients" listed only Devin Benter & DEEVO LLC, why isn't CORE Advisory Group or CORE Advisory Group Svcs, LLC nor David Clarke (Is Devin's attorney denying knowledge that David Clarke is also Devin Benter?), not listed or named on this Cease & Desist letter? I have the answer to that as well. (Screenshot of David Clarke acknowledging he is Devin here )

Below is an email dated back December 16th, 2015 from Devin Benter aka David Clarke to his attorney Tim O'reilly discussing the Texas Complaints prior to receiving the "Cease & Desist Order" by the State of Texas here .

Tim O'reilly provided help for both us in order to answer & respond to the Texas complaint. You can read the email below.

According to "Rule 3-310 Avoiding the Representation of Adverse Interests" here


    (1) The member has a legal, business, financial, professional, or personal relationship with a party or witness in the same matter; or
    (2) The member knows or reasonably should know that:
      (a) the member previously had a legal, business, financial, professional, or personal relationship with a party or witness in the same matter; and
      (b) the previous relationship would substantially affect the member's representation; or
    (3) The member has or had a legal, business, financial, professional, or personal relationship with another person or entity the member knows or reasonably should know would be affected substantially by resolution of the matter; or
    (4) The member has or had a legal, business, financial, or professional interest in the subject matter of the representation.
    So based on this ruling and facts shown clearly that Devin's attorney Tim O'reilly clearly had knowledge & had business dealings with CORE Advisory Group so by him not including CORE Advisory Group or David Clarke, is an indication in my opinion is a way to dodge "CONFLICT OF INTEREST" correct me if I am wrong Mr. O'reilly.
    Second part of the "Cease & Desist" order "Unlawful Access to Computer and Phone Systems" Prior to my partnership with Devin Benter, I already created CORE Advisory Group brand and Devin was under Colleagues in Law. After the merger to become under one company "CORE Advisory Group" the phone system from Fonality server id 27936 was purchased and contracted "SOLELY" by me. See contract here
    On March 31st, 2016, I sent out a mass email to all CORE Advisory Group staff/employees to suspend operations. Devin Benter aka David Clarke counters the email to everyone within the hour to disregard. Note: Devin Benter aka David Clarke's name is not listed as an Officer or Member of CORE Advisory Group, LLC a UTAH Limited Liability Company. Instead of honoring my request and sitting down with me, to dissolve the LLC and through proper channels, discuss dissolution and transfer of ownership he decided to form another LLC in UTAH under the name CORE Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. view UTAH business search here. He also threatens me to not come into the office as CORE Advisory Group is not welcomed and he has contacted the police department to give them a heads up if I ended up trespassing onto the property which at the time the office space is leased under "Colleagues in Law". I respected that request and stayed away even though my property "Phone Systems" was still on the premise and I could have easily fought for the properties back but did not want to disrupt any activities when there are customers already has business dealings with CORE Advisory Group, LLC. Now how was he able to gain access to the Fonality phone system if I am the sole owner that is on contract and he is not? Who authorized the transfer of ownership? No one did, however based on what Fonality Billing Department had informed me that Devin Benter, had changed access and billing information to his DEEVO, LLC debit card, oops did I just mentioned DEEVO, LLC? So Fonality stated, they are more concerned about the person making the payment? Really? So what I am hearing is that if a monthly bill which at the time costed $2100+ per month weren't paid and over 40+ phones weren't shipped back to Fonality after termination, who is the responsible party that they will go after? The business card on file? What happens if the business card on file disappears and there is no way to collect? Bottom line is that my name is is under contract with Fonality & till this day Fonality has no clue that Devin did not have the authority to change my access and the only reason I did not make it an issue is because I have chosen to seek other legal remedies towards this. 
    3rd Item "Public Disclosure of Private Information" If the private information the complaint is referring to of Facebook images, that is public resource posted online. So will need more clarity in order to address this.
    4th Item "Annoying and Harassing Communications", I would get annoyed too if someone is calling me out about my illegal activities. 
    5th Item "Slander of Business Name and Reputation" If the complaint is referring to DEEVO LLC please direct me on this blog as to how DEEVO LLC is being slandered?
    6th Item "Misappropration of Trade Secrets/Documents/Customer Lists" Exposing how a crime or illegal activities is being committed is called Morality & Ethics. All evidence has been presented to the authorities.

.....end


Share:

0 comments:

Featured Post

Is My Articles About CORE Advisory Group Based on Personal Vendetta or Protection?

Hi everyone, my name is Mike Luong and I am the original creator and founder of " CORE Advisory Group " (CORE). I formed C...

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Mike Luong | (657) 239-5584 mike.luong@live.com